Pagina's

woensdag 31 juli 2013

Microwave lava cakes


Microwave lava cakes, is that even possible? Yes it is! And it solves a lot of problems in my kitchen.
Like all other girls on the planet, I love chocolat. In all it's shapes/styles and flavors. But my favorite still remains: lava cake. With cherries, ice cream, or just as it is.

Eventhough I'm a good cook, I can't bake a cake to save my life. Really, I can't. So when I read the recipe for microwave lava cakes, I was way too curious not to try it. But I wrote it down and kind of forgot about it. Until today!! Read, and get completely addicted to these five minute lava cakes!

They are so easy to make, and a great way to treat your guests to a nice surprise when they come over. Most of the ingredients will probably be already in your kitchen somewhere, so let's get started:

Five minute lava cakes

Ingredients:
4 tb self rising flour
2 tb sugar
2 tb coco powder
1 egg
3 tb of milk
3 tb butter/ oil
1 tb chocolate chips

1 large mug










How to make it

1: Mix the flour, coco powder and sugar

2: Add the egg and mix again

3: Add the milk and butter and mix until it's all smooth

4: Put the chocolate chips in
I used regular chocolate, and put them somewhere in the middle of the mixture

5: Put in the microwave for about 3 minutes (900w). Depending on your microwave you can put the cake in a bit longer/shorter. It should be fluffy and firm when you get it out.



Garnish with cherry's /ice cream /whipped cream or anything to your liking and enjoy!!! You can serve the cake in the cups you used to make it, or put it on a platter. Anyway, It's gonna be delicious!


Love,
-M


(found the original recipe here)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten