Pagina's

maandag 5 augustus 2013

Behind the Cray Cray: M


For today: everything you do or do not want to know about me, M, one of the craydians. I'm a 22 year old student who is simply incapable of doing nothing for the day. I'm in love with thrift shops, DIY projects, cooking, reading, movies, photo's, music and most of all: people.

How ever difficult I find people sometimes, I don't like to be alone. Going out for a drink, hanging out at the beach, watching movies, having dinner or drinking tea. Call me anytime.

Together with my boyfriend I live in an awesome apartment in The Hague. I enjoy being in the house, and making it in to our home. I have a deep fascination for fashion and (interior)design and the best way to feed this fascination is at the thrift shop. There I find basics, or accesories for everywhere in my life. My kitchen cabinets are filled with vintage tin storage cans, my wardrobe with thrift shop treasures and my living room with fun accessories.
Shopping is someting I preferably do alone. I buy way too much of anything and sometimes think I can wear something different every day of the year without repeating one single look.

When I'm not busy around the house or with friends I'm studying. Currently a second year student in Commercial economics, and a graduated graphic designer. When I finally finish school I hope to be in advertising or marketing, but I recently discovered event planning, so who knows where I'll end up in a few years.

If I write I've got the music blasting through my speakers at full volume. Currently I'm obsessed with the album bad blood by Bastille. But last week it was Macklemore, and before Michael Bublé. I listen to pretty much anything but R'n'B. And when I dance to good music, that's love.

I mostly write about fashion, interior, DIY's, make-up and cooking. Besides here at craydians I've claimed some other corners of the internet at aboutthebluesky, (personal blog) twitter and instagram.

Love,
- M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten